My DNA Results Are Gone
We released a new version of our site called SelfDecode 2.0. Your data is still available under the Legacy version of the site, which you can access at the top of the screen.
Here are instructions for uploading your DNA file to 2.0 from Legacy. If you would like assistance with this, please email email@example.com.
1. Obtain your raw DNA file from your Legacy dashboard. You can access the Legacy dashboard by selecting Legacy at the top of the screen:
2. Scroll down the page to the My Profiles section.
3. You will see a download button to the right of your name. If you click this it will download your raw data file:
4. Head back to 2.0 by selecting 2.0 at the top of the screen.
5. Select Upload a DNA File and attach your DNA file.
Please allow up to a day for the DNA file to finish scanning. When the file is finished scanning, the double helix (DNA strand) beside your name will turn from grey to blue.
Once your DNA file is active, you can access your new 2.0 Health Reports by selecting DNA > Health Reports at the top of the screen.