How Does Lab Testing Through SelfDecode Work?
Purchasing lab tests through SelfDecode Labs is easy! Here is a step-by-step tutorial for how to purchase your test.
- Select the test you would like to purchase in our Lab Shop and add it to your cart. You can add multiple tests to your cart!
- Then, head to your cart. Enter your personal information and confirm your payment method to complete the checkout process.
- Please note that we cannot process lab orders within Arizona, New York, New Jersey, or Rhode Island due to regulations in these states.
- There is no need to enter a country code in front of your phone number; please avoid adding an additional digit (+1).
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive an email confirming your purchase.
- Your requisition is now being reviewed by a physician, which may take a few hours. We will email you your requisition once your requisition is ready!
- You can also access your requisition on your My Orders page, once it becomes available. You can access it by selecting My Orders from the account dropdown menu at the top right of the screen.
- Under My Orders, select Labs. Then, select the word Requisition next to your order. A PDF of your requisition will begin downloading to your device.
- Once you have your requisition downloaded, you can book an appointment at a Quest Diagnostics nearby! Here are instructions for how to schedule your appointment.
- Be sure to prepare for your appointment so there are no surprises! Tips for preparing for your appointment.
- Once you have completed your lab test, all you need to do is wait for us to let you know the results are ready! We'll send you an email when your results are available.
- Once your results are ready, simply log into your SelfDecode account and view your results by selecting Labs > Results from the navigation panel. Click on the marker names to learn more and track your progress! You can also view and download a PDF of your results on the My Orders page
If you have any questions or concerns along the way, please reach out to us at email@example.com. We are happy to help!