How to Download PDFs of Client Results
Your clients' results are provided in the form of Health Reports -- we now have over 300 reports!
If your clients are asking for their own access to SelfDecode or want to see their own results, you can now invite them to join SelfDecode AND earn a commission on their sign-up, too! Learn more and sign up here.
If you have a paid subscription with SelfDecode, your created clients don't have any access to their own reports, so the only results they will see are what you choose to share with them as a PDF.
Here are the instructions for sharing a report:
1. Select the client on your My Clients page by clicking their name.
2. Select DNA > Health Reports.
3. Scroll down or search the report you want to generate a PDF of and select the downward-facing arrow in the right-hand corner of the report:
4. Confirm how you'd like your client's name to be displayed on their report:
5. Customize which sections to want to appear on the report. You can select the 'full' or 'simple' view for your recommendations, depending on how much detail you want in the report. Full View shows the complete details about the recommendation; Simple View shows just the header. You can also choose to only show lab results or risk assessments that are outside the optimal range:
Note: Clicking Save my preference will save your selections for next time.
6. Customize which recommendations you want to appear on the page:
If you don't want to see a particular recommendation to appear in any of your reports, you can deselect the recommendation and then select Uncheck by default. This recommendation will automatically be deselected when you generate future PDFs:
7. Feel free to add any important notes which will appear on your client's results page:
8. If you have white labeling on your SelfDecode account, you'll be prompted to enter/confirm your information so that we can replace our branding with yours:
9. Select Generate PDF and allow a few moments for us to generate your client's report.
10. Click Download to save the report directly to your computer, or Copy Link to share it with your client via your preferred method of communication: